PURE DROPS® Kalamon whole olives with their brownish-black colour and their characteristic “almond” shape have a unique and splendid taste from all other olive varieties of the world.
Kalamon olives grow only in specific regions of Greece, in limited quantity, so they are
considered a very special product.
Can be served with salads, spaghetti and fish.
QUALITY & PRODUCTION CHARACTERISTICS
- Region of Production: Peloponnese, Western-Central Greece
- Shape: Curved, almond-shaped
- Size: Super-Colossal to Small
- Shelf-life (minimum): 18 months from the production date
- Available: 180gr or 215gr