Pure Drops has identified and selected olive groves with the highest quality in Peloponnese, one of the most important regions in the olive oil production. Some of the varieties we use in our “Pure Drops” olive oils are Koroneiki and Manaki.
Quality standard procedure includes:
• Small yield harvests to ensure the best quality control.
• The exclusive use of hand picked olives directly from the tree.
• Cold pressed method at a maximum temperature of 27°C.
• Storing and packaging procedure in conformity with the EU rules and legislation.
• Recognized tasters and test control done by legal authorized EU laboratories.
Our “Pure Drops” selection is distinguished for its chastity and unsurpassed nutritional value.
Pure Drops Olive Oil
Olive Oil Gifts
Pure Drops comes as a gift in a very special designed box and it’s an excellent gift idea for your family and friends. Enjoy our olive oil collection!